Wii and worldview

I haven't posted for a bit (a week), and you might be wondering what I've been up to. (When I say "you" I basically mean Chris at this point, because I have no knowledge of anyone else reading this blog.) Well, I spent this past weekend playing a lot of Wii, mostly on Saturday in Cleveland (I drove up there for the day to hang with the Wilseys, which meant me and Sam playing Wii, watching Ninja Warrior, and Eee bringing us burritos) and on Sunday when two friends from church (and one of their younger sisters) came over. In short, Wii is sweet.

Also on Sunday, we had a youth group thing after church, our first installment of "Cultural Apologetics" coinciding with the worldview-type stuff we've been covering during our current departure from 1 John on Wednesday nights. Eight kids stuck around, we made some frozen pizzas and then we talked about books, movies and music. Basically I'm trying to get them to read culture.ish. So far, so good.

Comments