No date, no problem

So, yet another February 14 passes with me all alone. But I'm ok with that. And here are a few reasons why. First, we can all crush (or man-crush) on this guy.



And oh am I man-crushing. Second, I don't have to spend ridiculous amounts of money on things that die. I'm not feeling bad about the lack of gifts, because yesterday I got three new t-shirts in the mail. Over on Facebook, Jonathan Boyle agreed to be my Valentine. (Can't go wrong with a good buddy as a Valentine if you can't find a girl, I say.) My mom gave me some chocolate covered cherries, so that takes care of the choco-factor. (Thanks, mom.) And the best yet, there's a special Vamlumtimes Day episode of Teen Girl Squad up! (And it's awesome.)

Nope, no S.A.D. for me. Instead, hope you too are having a happy Valentine's Day.

Comments

Chris said…
did you watch the game tonight. holy crap that was intense.

those are pretty cool shirts. if you need some more check out twloha or ignite apparel.

happy valentines day man.