I heart the Internet

I was reading the other day about how Google is basically the "front door" of the Internet, which is pretty true. But this article/blog (I can't remember where I saw it, but it was from Digg) said that all that's changing. They were writing about Netvibes, and since then I've changed my home page (from Gmail). Netvibes lets me see all the Internet sites I go to anytime I sign onto the Internet, which is Gmail and basically everywhere I linked to on the right, by reading RSS feeds and all that stuff I don't totally understand and showing them on one simple page. I have my Netflix queue on there, Rotten Tomatoes' top 10, the Post-Gazette, culture.ish, and all the Pirate blogs I can handle. Plus, I have the classic Google search bar, Youtube and Google image searches all right there. If you're into the Internet, check out Netvibes (or something similar) for your daily dose in one pretty little package.

Comments