Uh, go Bucs?

I'm heading down to the game tonight with Adrian, and I'm wondering if I'll hear this. Obviously that's not the whole thing (it's $4 to download) and even more obviously it doesn't hold a candle to A New Pirate Generation--the real Pirates theme song. You probably already know that I'm obsessed with the Buzz Poets Pirates anthem, so much so that my name is all over the Internet in connection to it, including one of my adventures in Wiki-hacking. But apparently this new challenger is gaining some steam in the Pittsburgh area... I'm curious to see (when the Pirates beat the Reds tonight) what song plays following. And if it's not ANPG, Dejan will here from me for sure.

Comments

Anonymous said…
wow, that's HORRIBLE.

-a
Brandon Zangus said…
The Yanks are shaking in their stripes...they heard the Buccos were coming to town with a throng.