Movies I've watched in the past few days...

Transformers (Bay, 2007)
Brazil (Gilliam, 1985)
Letters from Iwo Jima (Eastwood, 2006)
Mystic River (Eastwood, 2003)
North By Northwest (Hitchcock, 1959)
Sin City (Miller/Rodriguez, 2005)
Wag The Dog (Levinson, 1997)

The only one I wouldn't highly recommend is Transformers, which I still might recommend depending on who you are. (And a few of those, certainly, aren't for kids.) Next up for my viewing enjoyment (though not for a few days, unfortunately): Hot Fuzz, which I am pretty stoked to see. I really will try to review a few of these I just saw, and I still have a draft saved of my thoughts on Zodiac, which is another great movie. (I really need to write more, or at least finish what I start.)

Stealing some thunder here, Chris linked to this nifty little tool for picking a presidential candidate to pull for, and Jason linked to this spoiler-filled discussion thread on the Harry Potter ending, which, by the way, I thought was perfect. Book 7 surpassed all the others, in my opinion, and J.K. Rowling did herself well. Check out the link only if you're done reading or if you've never read at all, because I think it may make you want to.

Comments

Chris said…
The real question is who did it say you should vote for?

Hot Fuzz is amazing.