Sweden

I'm off to the land of squishy red gummy fish, meatballs and a famous chef. Myself, eight high-schoolers and another leader (Lord-willing, if we get her passport troubles squared away) will fly out tomorrow morning for Chicago, then on to Frankfurt, Stockholm, and finally to the tiny town of Tranas in south-central Sweden.

We'll be gone for eight days working with MTW missionaries, running a VBS, helping with sports camps, delivering newspapers, attending youth meetings and painting a scoreboard for a new baseball field they're building.

Pray for us, for me as the leader responsible for keeping all those kids in one piece, and pray for Sweden. I'll admit I don't know a lot about the culture or country, but I'll know a lot more in a week. While we're there we'll be keeping a blog I hope to update a bunch. I'll be posting there for the time being. Or here.

I'm also starting (finally) to put some photos online. Check out what I have so far. I promise it'll get a lot bigger soon.

Comments