Moving

We moved my brother up to his new house on College Hill today (2724 5th Ave. if you're curious, across from the McCracken's). I really meant to take my camera with me and shoot some pictures, but forgot, so that'll have to wait 'til next time I'm there (which I hope is soon). No major work needed on the place; Matthew's been doing some cosmetic stuff (new floors, carpet, paint) though and it's looking really nice. It'll be a great place for him (within walking/biking distance from BCCS) and in a great little community with some great people and a coffee shop and college, both of which I happen to be pretty fond of. I appreciate living at home, for now, and I love a lot of the people around me and the friendships I have here in Moon and at the church especially, but I'm happy Matthew's moved into the place he has and look forward to visiting him there often and seeing his impact on the community there, and what impact it might have on him.

Comments