Groceries

I seriously have no idea how to shop for myself. I went to Giant Eagle last night and came home with:

2 cartons of Arizona Iced Green Tea (mmmm)
1 half gallon of 2% milk
1 carton of low-fat yogurt
1 case of Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper
Hotel Rwanda
Strictly Ballroom/Moulin Rouge!/Romeo + Juliet box set (...that movie section in Giant Eagle kills me)

And that was it. I need groceries and I buy drinks, yogurt and movies. Ugh.

In my defense, I also bought s'more stuff for our youth group bonfire tonight, and it took me about 20 minutes to find marshmallows which drove me crazy. Speaking of, tonight's our Fall Semester Youth Group Kick-Off Extravaganza. We're building an awesome bonfire, there'll be food and crazy games, and our talented musicians are plugging in outside for a jam session that will rock Phillips Lane all the way to Clever (Eric's autoharp included). Should be sa-weet.

Before that though I have a phone call with California.

Comments

Chris said…
let me know how that phone call goes.
Haha. You do need some grocery shopping help. But at least you got some Arizona Iced Tea. Always a good choice even if you don't have anything in the house to eat. :)
Jason said…
I long to be cool enough that states call me.

Dude...I need to give you some grocery shopping help. Put me on speed-dial and I can talk you through the shopping process.
Jonathan Dodd said…
California was good. New Mexico says hey.

Anytime anyone wants to go to Giant Eagle with me just give me a call. I realize I'm pretty pathetic and any help would be appreciated--Jason, thanks for the kind offer.
You know I'm always up for grocery shopping. We need to go to the spectacular Giant Eagle in South Hills sometime.