Two headlines, two franchises

I can't take credit for catching this first (that'd be Pat from WHYGAVS), but I will point it out to all of you who might be interested:

Pirates Notebook: Tracy wants young starters to go distance
vs.
MLB Notebook: Buchholz in bullpen after historic no-hitter

One of these two franchises is the best team in baseball, one is the worst. Guess which one is the Red Sox and which one's the Pirates? If you're not sure, click the links and figure out for yourselves how to treat young pitchers.

In other less depressing Pittsburgh sports news, the Pens unveil their new Rbk Edge unis later today. Follow the story here and here.

Oh and I hear that's not the only thing being introduced today. Wo ai ni, Apple...

Wo ai ni?

Comments

Chris said…
apple never ceases to amaze.
Ha..I looked up what it means, and I wo ai ni Apple, too. I think the only word to possibly describe the new ipod is spectacular.