Yes, yes, and yes

The PG's Stats Geek returns with this right-on piece of right-on-ness.

As far as I'm concerned, the man who named Lefty McThump "Lefty McThump" should be able to say exactly how the Buccos bat.

Two updates on myself: I am currently computerless. It's hard for me to talk about this, but, I dropped my MacBook last week (I know, *head hanging in shame*, I know) and (gulp) cracked the LCD screen. I wish I'd taken a picture of it now, but at the time I was too angry/frustrated/shocked/upset to think of doing something cool like that, and that I was before I got a price quote to fix it. At least it won't be gone long, I'm hoping we'll be reunited tomorrow.

Second update: I'm ready for spring. Winter has gone on long enough. Between a couple of days now of snow and cold and dropping computers and all the ridiculousness about the Penguins leaving Pittsburgh (I'm really expecting any day now to hear Lemieux say they're going to KC), it's been a rough one. Remember, too, that this time last year I was here.

Oh, well. At least I have the Stats Geek again.

Comments