Winter = Lame

So, in yesterday's news, Phil didn't see his shadow out in Punxsatawney, PA, and winter will be over in 6 weeks, or so the only weatherman I pay any attention to says. And I say it's a good call... winter's no fun at all. It was two years ago that I made the trek to Gobbler's Knob, and let me tell you, it's cold out there. It's cold everywhere this weekend (last night I saw Roethlisberger's jersey number on bank temperature readings) and yeah, I am way ready for spring.

Reasons I'm ready for winter to end:
1. Yet another winter passed without me being permitted to hibernate (you're wrong about this one, society. WRONG.)
3. If I wore flip flops outside right now I would die (and oh, how I love wearing flip flops)
4. It's wet outside all the time, even when it's not raining. This is because snow doesn't melt until it gets on your pant legs.
5. It's cold. Did I mention that?
6. Pitchers and catchers have not yet reported.

Reasons I'm ok if winter continues:
1. Sidney Crosby can't skate if there's no ice

And that's about it... Go Pens!

Comments