The Hush Sound at the Rex, tonight

I don't go to many concerts, and this will be my first time at the Rex (on Carson Street, the South Side). So I'm stoked.

We're seeing The Hush Sound, an indie rock quartet (Bob, Greta, Darren and Chris) from Chicago who've toured with such bands as Jack's Mannequin and Straylight Run. Tonight they'll be with Hello Stranger and I'll be with Adam, Andrew, Jamie, Jessie, ArGu and ArGar. I don't have anything particularly interesting to say other than that, just thought I'd share my excitement.

Some randomness:
- I played Scrabble earlier tonight (Sunday). Some words I used: jig, fig, zed, easy, quo... and I can't remember any other cool ones. But there were more. (Aren't words awesome?)
- Today's my sister Stacy's birthday. So, happy birthday, Stac! It's also Ryan's birthday. I don't think you read my blog, but happy birthday to you, too, bud.
- The Pirates have scored more runs so far in August than any other team in baseball. That's just sort of ridiculous.
- Leopard looks absolutely disgusting. Take the tour sitting down, and then get a Mac.
- Sam and Eee are having a girl!! Her name is Emma, and here's the baby blog.

Comments